• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Quarantine Rights

Most of the Bernie fans have no marketable skills. They rack up hundred of thousands in student debt on worthless, unmarketable degrees ending with the word "studies". I know this firsthand as I know dozens of them. They usually end up in the service industry as baristas, servers or bartenders all-the-while paying an insurmountable debt of their own creation. One student asked me if he should change from "history studies" to econ after his history professor warned him that there was no money or future in history unless you become a professor. I also encouraged him to change majors, which thankfully he did.

The big mystery for me is who is steering all these high school students into these worthless degrees? How could their parents possibly support or encourage a degree in something like gender studies when, at best, they will end school $130K in debt and earn a paltry $35K a year as a social worker?

Unsuccessful people who have made poor life choices often blame successful people for their own f—ups. Hey, it's easier than taking a good hard look in the mirror. And successful people who have made good life choices are disparagingly labeled "privileged". Bernie's entire political career is based on class warfare and envy, but even more sinister is his movement's ideology that unsuccessful people bear no responsibility whatsoever for their lack of success; they are simply victims of external forces.

I agree but it's not "bernie fans". I know several that are right wing and in the same boat. The older generations pushed education to be a standard. In the 90s, having a degree wasn't as common so those people were desirable. Now everyone has a degree so it means nothing. Having a Bachelors degree is like saying you have a HS diploma. It's not that they don't have marketable skills, it's that they all have the same skills. This generation has started more successful businesses and launched more products than any other generation and certainly have more skills relate-able to current business. Most simply don't have anything that makes them stand out.

I saw on the news today that the city of south Fulton has instituted a nighttime curfew nobody is allowed to go shopping get gas or even buy coffee in the mornings before 7 AM.
Talk about a totally needless overreaction!
The police chief, Idi Amin Dadda, in some para military uniform covered gold stars and brass, said the people were not keeping the proper social distance from each other before the curfew, so now they've just been confined to their homes at night.
But he added that it was really an educational measure rather than criminal. (Not an attempt to fill up their jails with more people arrested for leaving their homes too early in the mornings, or not being tucked into bed by 9 PM at night.)

I see the new(er) city of South Fulton has imposed a mandatory curfew. No one allowed outside their home after 9pm. Exceptions are people going to or from work or traveling thru the city. My question is, if I'm traveling thru the city after 9pm are they legally allowed to stop me. Am I required to tell them my destination or origination locations? If I don't, will I be detained/arrested.

2nd question, does Covid-19 know how to tell time? Does it go dormant at night? 8:30, more safe to go to gas station, 9:00pm instant death.???

ATTN Fudd's: I have nothing to hide and don't have a chip on my shoulder, I just value what freedoms I have left very much. I don't believe in the just comply because it makes things easier mentality.

I see the new(er) city of South Fulton has imposed a mandatory curfew. No one allowed outside their home after 9pm. Exceptions are people going to or from work or traveling thru the city. My question is, if I'm traveling thru the city after 9pm are they legally allowed to stop me. Am I required to tell them my destination or origination locations? If I don't, will I be detained/arrested.

ATM Fudd's: I have nothing to hide and don't have a chip on my shoulder, I just value what freedoms I have left very much. I don't believe in the just comply because it makes things easier mentality.

Well that will help the criminals better determine when to do a B&E... I mean they will follow curfew like they follow laws...

Well that will help the criminals better determine when to do a B&E... I mean they will follow curfew like they follow laws...

I work nights and had no issue getting where I needed to be. When I was off, still no issue. The cops were focused on the clubs, bars, and restaurants. I agree with the curfew he imposed. The only people i've heard complaining about the curfew are people who don't live in City of South Fulton.

The 2nd night of quarantine, we had 4 neighborhoods have multiple vehicles broken into. I believe 17 total all in one night. One lady had all 3 vehicle's windows smashed out. With these "kids" out of school the crime naturally increased so the curfew is a way to curb that. There were also several lounges, bars, and restaurants that didn't heed any warnings. So the police chief wanted to cut the bs off before it got out of hand.

I work nights and had no issue getting where I needed to be. When I was off, still no issue. The cops were focused on the clubs, bars, and restaurants. I agree with the curfew he imposed. The only people i've heard complaining about the curfew are people who don't live in City of South Fulton.

The 2nd night of quarantine, we had 4 neighborhoods have multiple vehicles broken into. I believe 17 total all in one night. One lady had all 3 vehicle's windows smashed out. With these "kids" out of school the crime naturally increased so the curfew is a way to curb that. There were also several lounges, bars, and restaurants that didn't heed any warnings. So the police chief wanted to cut the bs off before it got out of hand.

So... You are saying Quarantine didn’t help?............

Back
Top Bottom