• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Could all trigger upgrades be affected by a ban?

I dont think normal aftermarket triggers will be affected as they dont accelerate the rate of fire of the gun. Maybe those triggers that shoot once on the depress and once on the release but not a lighter trigger.

I dont think normal aftermarket triggers will be affected as they dont accelerate the rate of fire of the gun. Maybe those triggers that shoot once on the depress and once on the release but not a lighter trigger.

You are using technical based logical though. We are talking emotional collectivism and politicians.
Oil and water.

I hope you're right, but with the ignorance of politicians and the public, the Liberals will try to get as much as they can out of this. We're gonna have to write letters and call our representatives when it all comes out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think they'll try to take binary triggers off the market.

That sucks too because I was hoping somebody would have a sweet Black Friday deal on the Fostech Echo AR 2 trigger.

The way Feinstein's law is written (badly, that is) ANYTHING that increases the rate of fire over a guns 'stock' configuration would not just be banned (grandfathered) but illegal to possess (i.e. confiscation).

That could be stocks, triggers, and any other accessory they think they can squeeze in.

Back
Top Bottom