• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Could bling cause a legal problem?

Anytime you have something firearm/weapon related ask yourself if I use this and it is presented as evidence to a jury how will that color their opinion of me and the events that may have transpired. Then make your decision based on your opinion of that. My home/personal defence I keep pretty plain. I have other stuff for cool factor, hunting, target shooting, etc. Just my 2 cents.

I don’t believe that we are at this point in a position that bling is an issue

However . . . .

One can easily see that it is coming

Slowly maybe but it is coming and when it gets here no one will bat an eye - It will be yet another infringement in the boiling of the frog

We The People have got the government that we deserve for our shortsightedness and it will continue to degrade as each generation is progressively subjugated by the state

It saddens me greatly know that a short 40 years ago in my pre teens I’d regularly be seen walking miles down the side of the road with a rifle on my way to hunt some property or running all over the entire neighborhood with an air rifle or pistol — No one batted an eye — Seen by everyone including police and passed by without concern or interruption (We also moved around a lot so I was always the new kid and for the most part a stranger to these communities in a wide range of southern states) — Anyone that can remember these times can recognize the current “police state lite” we live in today and see the inevitable destination where we are headed

RANT OVER
FEMA REGION 4 OUT

Back
Top Bottom