• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COUNTDOWN TO DEER SEASON 2021

44 and counting...

20190831_200828.jpg

Back porch view at deer camp

Killed him opening morning of rifle season back in 2017 while he was actively stalking a group of does. Nearly as long as was tall (I’m 5’8” for reference). No telling how old he was but he weighed 60lbs. Blew him to hell and back with a 300 Weatherby magnum.
View attachment 3378287

Good job, there's no telling how many young deer he's taken out. Any other wildlife. :thumb:

Good job, there's no telling how many young deer he's taken out. Any other wildlife. :thumb:
There’s another just like him that I’ve never had a chance to get, I’d imagine it was his mate. I knew coyotes could get big up north but I had no idea they could get this big in south GA.

There’s another just like him that I’ve never had a chance to get, I’d imagine it was his mate. I knew coyotes could get big up north but I had no idea they could get this big in south GA.

I saw one near Fort Gordon a couple years ago that I estimated was close to 100 pounds. I grew up in upstate NY and this was the biggest coyote I've ever seen.

Plenty of food here for their choosing.

I saw one near Fort Gordon a couple years ago that I estimated was close to 100 pounds. I grew up in upstate NY and this was the biggest coyote I've ever seen.

With their dinner choices, they will only get bigger and reproduce more and more of there kind. The more prey, the more predators.

100 lbs yote is huge,

These were my two most recent from last deer season. The first one was an old bruiser that was starting to decline due to age and the second was just a young one with good genetics that I honestly should’ve let walk (it’s easier said than done)
View attachment 3378289 View attachment 3378290
Hope you found a good processer with all that meat

(Just messing with you brother)

Back
Top Bottom