• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COUNTDOWN TO DEER SEASON 2021

Got my .308 threaded and some trigger work done. I ditched the low-power scope.
I’ll end up putting something with a bigger objective and more magnification on it.

C7257BA7-6B2E-48CC-833C-6F17B91A4FDD.jpeg

Here’s your deer hunter’s tip of the day;

Use your drop hitch to remove those stubborn, ankle-fit snake boots.
View attachment 3379729
Lacrosse is my favorite brand of hunting boot. I’ve used Bogs, Mucks, Under Armour, and Irish setter rubber boots and lacrosse holds up better and is more comfortable than all of the above I’ve tried

Lacrosse is my favorite brand of hunting boot. I’ve used Bogs, Mucks, Under Armour, and Irish setter rubber boots and lacrosse holds up better and is more comfortable than all of the above I’ve tried
This particular pair is on its third season of use. I’ve had some 9-mile days during turkey season while wearing these boots. You can’t beat them in my opinion.

This particular pair is on its third season of use. I’ve had some 9-mile days during turkey season while wearing these boots. You can’t beat them in my opinion.
I tried Irish setter scent band rubber boots this past deer season and really liked them when I’m duck hunting my creek but for the early deer season and turkey season I love my Lacrosse snake boots. They aren’t nearly as heavy as other brands of snake boot I’ve used in the past. I use either Bog or Muck boots for work skinning and butchering deer since they usually run alittle cheaper but can still hold up to some abuse.

Back
Top Bottom