• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Counter tops

Spas-12 Owner

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
NRA Instructor and Chief RSO
563   0
Reaction score
Looking for the ODT'er that is selling/installing counter tops. Looking to upgrade mine to stone/Marble Etc. Not set yet on type of counter. Marble, but open to options.

PM me or post on thread if you are or know a good counter guy that works Cherokee county.

Thank you!
S12O

Pic just because..
20190114_152746_2.jpg

We used global Granite off of wade green. Great people and very reasonable on price. Gave me the sink for free because it had a dent in it and he didn't notice it till after he installed it. He said he would go get a new one and install it or give me the one he installed for free. I took the free one, I still can't find the dent in it.

Go with granite. Its a lot more durable than marble in my experience. I worked with stone for about 7 years.

Marble is much prettier in my opinion, but needs lots of maintenance and will chip. It is also is heat sensitive. You can do anything you want to granite with no worries.

I have a marble piece as a counter top in the kitchen "window" to the living room, which is why I want to stay with Marble, Though I don't expect any to match perfect so I'm open to options.

We used global Granite off of wade green. Great people and very reasonable on price. Gave me the sink for free because it had a dent in it and he didn't notice it till after he installed it. He said he would go get a new one and install it or give me the one he installed for free. I took the free one, I still can't find the dent in it.

I'll check them out. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom