• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country Fried steak, I had to

DD, you know what's better than country fried steak? Country fried NY strip. Hard to go back to cube steak after that. Gotta have a deep pan and a lot of oil though...

View attachment 1870521
That looks good. When we lived close to the Hwy 96 Kroger we used to get skirt steak, flank steak and flat iron steak all the time. Since we've been down here I ain't found those cuts anywhere. And Winn Dixie is supposed to be the Beef People.

That looks good. When we lived close to the Hwy 96 Kroger we used to get skirt steak, flank steak and flat iron steak all the time. Since we've been down here I ain't found those cuts anywhere. And Winn Dixie is supposed to be the Beef People.

To me, flank is the best but it's just about impossible to find around here...

DD, you know what's better than country fried steak? Country fried NY strip. Hard to go back to cube steak after that. Gotta have a deep pan and a lot of oil though...

View attachment 1870521
Interesting Sir!! I never tried that one..Did one time after to much Turkey 101 try a deep fry on a Hotdog, wrapped in bacon and the breaded in a Tempura batter then frying..It turned out, not have bad..May have to try the strip! Thanks

Interesting Sir!! I never tried that one..Did one time after to much Turkey 101 try a deep fry on a Hotdog, wrapped in bacon and the breaded in a Tempura batter then frying..It turned out, not have bad..May have to try the strip! Thanks

There used to be a place near here that served deep fried hot dogs and I will say they're the best I've had!

Back
Top Bottom