• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country Fried steak, I had to

Hey DD, I forgot to mention if you do the country fried NY Strip, you'll want to get into it somewhat quickly after removing it from the oil so you can enjoy it while the breading is still crispy. I like mine medium and if you let it rest like a normal steak, the juices start to soften up the breading. But it's still delicious!

Hey DD, I forgot to mention if you do the country fried NY Strip, you'll want to get into it somewhat quickly after removing it from the oil so you can enjoy it while the breading is still crispy. I like mine medium and if you let it rest like a normal steak, the juices start to soften up the breading. But it's still delicious!
Good suggestion, one thing I do is add Baking powder to my flower. This makes the batter have more crunch...

See, this is why I like chatting with you. I'm going to keep this tip in my back pocket sir!
Indeed Sir! It is one of my passions I like thinking and cooking outside the box sometimes..I enjoy reading about new Ideas and suggestion that I can try..Cooking is an adventure and the end result hopefully is the reward..

Back
Top Bottom