• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country music

Gene Watson has a chorus line I just love."when we were down to nothing, nothing sure looked good on you. Conway Twitty, Kieth Whitley, Merle IS da man. Won't never be another George Jones, whose gonna fill thier shoes?

Okay, thread derailment time-
My kids were born in 89, 91, and 95 and anyone who has kids from that time may remember when Satan roamed the Earth dressed as a big purple dinosaur named Barney that turned childrens brains into mush.
I had forgotten about him until I started following the AK thread and saw the OPs screen name and I heard that silly dinosaur voice singing "Peanut...peanut butter...With Jelly!"...
I may have to Red Flag myself if it doesn't go away...

Okay, thread derailment time-
My kids were born in 89, 91, and 95 and anyone who has kids from that time may remember when Satan roamed the Earth dressed as a big purple dinosaur named Barney that turned childrens brains into mush.
I had forgotten about him until I started following the AK thread and saw the OPs screen name and I heard that silly dinosaur voice singing "Peanut...peanut butter...With Jelly!"...
I may have to Red Flag myself if it doesn't go away...
'98 and 2000 but barney was still going strong. Thought i would lose it at the Fox lol but she had a good time. Them tellaTubbies ugh

Back
Top Bottom