• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couples and Families to Plan and Prep together

EducatedHelp

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
15   0
Reaction score
We have been "prepping" for MANY years - but only seriously recently. We have noticed that there is a big difference in groups of "preppers".

Group 1: GO KILL - HURAH... these are the folks that think that all they need is guns and ammo - maybe a few rice and beans... WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS GROUP.

Group 2: Kum-ba-ya... these folks think that the goodness of others (and the government in some cases) will be there when trouble approaches... WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS GROUP.

Group 3: Normal couples and familes. These folks hope nothing will ever happen that is going to be catastrophic - but - think it is a good idea to be safe rather than sorry. This group has interest from all adult parties - and has started taking concrete steps to store items such as food; medical supplies and other survival equipment - just in case. These folks also would like to be able to use at least some of their items for the good times (i.e. camping; family fun; etc...). These folks are in generally good health; do not smoke; do not use drugs; do not drink to excess (but we definately enjoy a nice glass of wine or a Margarita!!!). These folks are intelligent; caring; honest and hard working. WE ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GROUP.

Any other Group 3 people out there that would like to chat? I know I cannot stay awake 24/7/365!!!

i1170.photobucket.com_albums_r537_sarauk2sf_anigif_not_sure_if655dbe522c3a80d6810abb14ae17aa52.gif

Back
Top Bottom