• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid-19 Shotgun Project - Looking for Help

Trader Jordon

Default rank <3500 posts
Family, Faith and Freedom
251   0
Reaction score
Hey guys I hope all is well for those of you that are staying at home at the moment I’m looking for someone to redo my Remington 1100 12 gauge.

The gun shoots and operates as it should I would just like it put back together with an 18 1/2 inch barrel and redone in some type of matte finish for a tactical set up. Maybe a magazine extension would be cool as well but I’m pretty open to just about anything and being done in any color or finish. I would also consider making it a turkey gun if can be cut down and threaded.

If anyone would like to tinker on this please let me know I’d be willing to do trades I’m just about anything Firearm related.

Attachments

• EC36B140-AEC2-41E8-9BF4-056BBA6AED0D.jpeg
    EC36B140-AEC2-41E8-9BF4-056BBA6AED0D.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 72
I’ve built several “tactical” 1100’s over the decades out of hunting shotguns. Happy to do another.

If you cut the barrel, instead of replacing it with a factory short barrel, you’ll have to open the gas port in the barrel. Very easy to do, however.

I’ve built several “tactical” 1100’s over the decades out of hunting shotguns. Happy to do another.

If you cut the barrel, instead of replacing it with a factory short barrel, you’ll have to open the gas port in the barrel. Very easy to do, however.
So your saying you want to take on the project? lol Send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom