• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid After Affects

I had tinnitus before Covid. After Covid, I had a dip in hearing for about eight months and then the hearing went back to normal levels without the tinnitus. After Covid, the tinnitus is about 80% gone.

I wish my tinnitus disappearing after covid was a side effect. Lol

I had tinnitus before Covid. After Covid, I had a dip in hearing for about eight months and then the hearing went back to normal levels without the tinnitus. After Covid, the tinnitus is about 80% gone.
What? I'm going to start to lick every doorknob I see!

Had Covid in the beginning. Was sick for about a week. Taste and smell got weird for about a month after. For about 2 months after I smelled farts and burning almost constantly.

I've been sick since then and probably had covid again, but never got tested and just went to work and sucked it up.

I finally found the antidote for covid loss of smell!!! (at least for me)

Turmeric and magnesium both helped a little but nothing even close to this.

Take 500-1000mcg of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) daily. Within three days you will have hyper smell. It's a total reversal of the loss of smell from covid and then some.

It's $6. Take the chance!!!

71hh2h81X2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I finally found the antidote for covid loss of smell!!! (at least for me)

Turmeric and magnesium both helped a little but nothing even close to this.

Take 500-1000mcg of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) daily. Within three days you will have hyper smell. It's a total reversal of the loss of smell from covid and then some.

It's $6. Take the chance!!!

71hh2h81X2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I'll give it a shot. Only thing I can smell is stuff that stinks and no matter what it is it all has the same odor.

I’ve had C19 now a few times. Certain soaps / shampoo/ deodorant/ smells awful. So does anything with regular peanuts. Smells rancid. I wish it would go back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom