• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid After Affects

Strange. I got weird sick last year, but two Covid tests came back negative. Reading this thread has me thinking I probably did have it. I've been getting randomly "swimmy headed" (loss of equilibrium to varying degrees) and have also smelled strange chemical smells when I'm sure there was nothing there.

I had it about a year ago. Was out of work about 6 weeks. I still have very little taste or smell. Some brain fog and lethargy. Had a physical about 6 weeks after I got back to work. Doctor said it was taking some people a year to get over it.

I had the delta variant over two years ago and was down for almost 3 weeks. Had a fever over 100° for 21 days straight. No sense of smell, no sense of taste and a nonstop headache. The only lasting effect I’ve noticed is my sense of smell. It has never been the same and I often smell odd, chemical or burnt smells for a split second several times a week.

As a side note to your comment, please do some research on oral steroids such as prednisone. It’s an awful, harmful drug and should only be taken in extreme cases. I’m not a doctor but I am very particular about what medications I take. Western medicine in my opinion almost as a whole just throws out medications to the masses. Not to rant but that just the way I see it.
So what is so harmful about it?

Had Covid about 4 weeks ago and it wasn’t too bad,fever and flu like symptoms for 4 days and loss of energy and just run down for a week or so after that.
Ever since I got over it I have been swimmy headed.
Went to a ENT Dr and no fluids on ears and he put me on a steroid pack that I’m taking now.
Was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this after Covid.
Were you vaccinated with any of the various mRNA gene therapy?

Oh and don’t forget this started from a bat / bat soup/ raccoon dog. Lol. GTFO. Excuse my French . Just wait until the Covid litigation trains start rolling . The federal mint will run out of money.

Yep. As soon as the “gimme dats” start up, there will be no keeping up with the lawsuits and crap they will try to bring. They will think they are entitled to free everything from the govt. What the dumbasses don’t realize most of the time, is that we are the ones that have to provide all that stuff. Either that or they don’t care, as long as they are taken care of ….. SMH.

Oh and don’t forget this started from a bat / bat soup/ raccoon dog. Lol. GTFO. Excuse my French . Just wait until the Covid litigation trains start rolling . The federal mint will run out of money.

I like the idea of publicly executing of the covid scam perpetrators instead of payouts.

When was the last time they ran out of money? They just fire up them presses and start printing more.

Had it 3 times. Each time it got easier. First was in November of 19, I was very sick ended up in the er, they had no idea what it was at the time. 2nd time was like a bad cold. Last time, 2021', just felt like a mild cold. I've not had any after effects. I've been around several people sick with covid and haven't caught it again
Not listening to the fear mongers to take the vaccine was the best decision I made
**** Fauci

Back
Top Bottom