• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid After Affects

Are you talking vertigo? I had a mild case after the shots (had to get them inorder to see the grandbabies ) There are exercises that help re-orient the crystals in your ear that you can find on google. Mine eventually went away but moving from vertical to horizontal always sent me spinning.

So what is so harmful about it?

In only 30 days you can develop heart issues, cataracts, glaucoma and other eye issues. The most concerning is bone issues. I knew someone that had to have his toes amputated and eventually his foot. Corticosteroids are giving out daily for the simplest sickness. More common issues like immediate weight gain and water retention. Acne, skin disease, and the list goes on.

Again, not a doctor. Just what I’ve witnessed and heard from medical professional friends.

Prednisone didnt kill my grandpap but it just rendered his last years as useless. His doc put him on a daily regimen of that crap for years treating colitis. Ended up getting a colostomy but by then the prednisone and taken its toll. Stuff is poison. Remember, you’re not really sick until you go to the doctor.

Prednisone didnt kill my grandpap but it just rendered his last years as useless. His doc put him on a daily regimen of that crap for years treating colitis. Ended up getting a colostomy but by then the prednisone and taken its toll. Stuff is poison. Remember, you’re not really sick until you go to the doctor.
Ill say they have their place.
When my neck and back muscles locked up for 2 months (6 bulging disc total) that steroid i had to take for a week was the ONLY thing that gave me any relief till the PT started working. When half your body is nothing but static tv while you have a 3 week migraine, youll do about anything to make it stop.

Ill say they have their place.
When my neck and back muscles locked up for 2 months (6 bulging disc total) that steroid i had to take for a week was the ONLY thing that gave me any relief till the PT started working. When half your body is nothing but static tv while you have a 3 week migraine, youll do about anything to make it stop.

I would think that the way it was prescribed for your situation was correct for your needs at the time. My issue with it is mostly with how it is prescribed. Someone with a sinus infection, flu, chest infection or the common cold does not need it. Same goes for antibiotics prescribed for viral infections. Doctors can't be bothered to culture a sample to test for the type of viral infection to then make the best judgement on a treatment so they just throw an antibiotic at you and send you home. Burns my ass just thinking about the incompetence. Figuratively burns my ass... Hahaha

It’s been 2.5 years and I can’t smell anything. The stuff I can smell doesn’t smell like it’s supposed too. I use to love onions, it’s like their taste and smell got amplified 10,000x. Absolutely awful.

I’ve had covid 3x. All three times super mild. My 2nd time was achy joints and my 3rd was the sniffles.

First time in 2020 was where my only symptom was loss of smell. Like hold gasoline under my nose, couldn’t tell you what it was loss of smell. I ****ing hate it man. It sucks not being able to smell.

Doctors say I have “long covid.”

It’s been 2.5 years and I can’t smell anything. The stuff I can smell doesn’t smell like it’s supposed too. I use to love onions, it’s like their taste and smell got amplified 10,000x. Absolutely awful.

I’ve had covid 3x. All three times super mild. My 2nd time was achy joints and my 3rd was the sniffles.

First time in 2020 was where my only symptom was loss of smell. Like hold gasoline under my nose, couldn’t tell you what it was loss of smell. I ****ing hate it man. It sucks not being able to smell.

Doctors say I have “long covid.”
Two of these these daily with a meal:

https://www.costco.com/qunol-turmeric-1,500-mg.,-180-capsules.product.100482981.html

Plus one of these daily with a meal:

https://www.nowfoods.com/products/supplements/magnesium-malate-1000-mg-tablets

Will restore your smell and fix a lot of post covid nerve and muscle issues.

I’ve come to realize that any illness or medical condition that cannot be fully explained, is now relegated to long Covid. This is complete BS science.

Back
Top Bottom