• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid for the 3rd time. Poll

How many times have you been sick with Covid?

• I’ve never had Covid.

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • I’ve caught Covid once.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I’ve caught Covid twice.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I’ve had Covid three times.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I’ve had Covid four times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only get Covid when I eat tacos.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
I ran a fever for about 8 days, got as high as 104.9 one day. Didn't go to the doctor. Got better for about a week, then started having problems breathing. Ended up going to the ER and was admitted with Covid pneumonia (?) Got a daily IV of Remdesevir for 5 days, then was released on Saturday feeling much better, just weak. Never lost my taste or smell, O2 level just got down to 83 at the beginning of my hospital stay. Still unvaxxed, been fine ever since except for a very slight head cold. That was back in March of last year.

In Dec 2020 I tested (negative first, blood) swab positive (same day) as my dad (80). I lost my sense of smell for about 5 days. No fever, no sweats no cough, no sniffles, no nothing. I sat for one day and vegged in front of the boob tube with Tylenol and was out at the gun club working the next day. Anytime someone approached I'd cover my face and scream, "Unclean! Unclean! Beware for I am unclean!" Had access to Ivermectin but never took it. Dad had less symptoms that me. I should have died according to Fouci the faker. 8 stents, 25lbs over my good weight, heart attack survivor, Type II 'beetus, 55 years old, blah, blah, blah. I won't let dad "get the shot" and I'm not taking it either. I will join the pure human resistance movement when the aliens come to consume the flesh of those who had their DNA modified by the "vaccine." Once the protein molecules in the vaxx'd humans become digestible to the alien's gastronomic systems, it gon' be time to git they feed on.
Considering every liberal has taken a vax I may just be on the aliens side.

Back
Top Bottom