• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid tongue

Had it in October and my smell and taste are still screwed up. Things taste “metallic” so I don’t enjoy foods that I did before and my sinuses have been either clogged or dried out.

Who's taste is still ****ed up? Had a pretty good case of covid in September and all good food tastes like **** still. Smells are pretty ****ing weird too. This sucks. I miss what bacon and eggs taste like. Anyone else have this?

My smell is still messed up. It’s been 2 years. Can’t really smell anything, and the stuff I can smell, doesn’t smell right.

Also, anything that’s sugary like candy bars or gum tastes bad to me. Same with onions. I usually like them but the taste and smell is amplified 10 fold. So I don’t really like them anymore.

This is starting to really piss me off. I had a hankering for sausage with onions and peppers today. Bought the stuff on the way home and did it right. Tasted like someone **** in my mouth. Just got a recteq a couple months ago. Smokes everything perfectly. It all tastes like ****. This **** is gonna drive me ****ing crazy.

1650321852393.png

Who's taste is still ****ed up? Had a pretty good case of covid in September and all good food tastes like **** still. Smells are pretty ****ing weird too. This sucks. I miss what bacon and eggs taste like. Anyone else have this?
Daughter still cant eat chicken, she had it about 9 months ago

Messed up smell and taste was the only symptom of covid I had. Completely lost my smell for a week or two. But after that anything mint flavored tasted like rotting meat. It was nasty brushing my teeth and using mouthwash. Couldn't chew gum either. I was also getting phantom poop smells. This lasted about a year. I'm good now thank goodness. Put a kink in my love life, and not the good kind of kink. Mint is my go to for fresh breath with the ladies. Could you imagine making out with a hot chick and all you taste is rotting meat?

Messed up smell and taste was the only symptom of covid I had. Completely lost my smell for a week or two. But after that anything mint flavored tasted like rotting meat. It was nasty brushing my teeth and using mouthwash. Couldn't chew gum either. I was also getting phantom poop smells. This lasted about a year. I'm good now thank goodness. Put a kink in my love life, and not the good kind of kink. Mint is my go to for fresh breath with the ladies. Could you imagine making out with a hot chick and all you taste is rotting meat?

I'm 7 months in now. Getting stronger and wilder. I hope the end of it is coming.

Back
Top Bottom