• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid tongue

I know this sounds crazy, my smell is now back to 99% possibly due to smoke. I noticed my smell would improve after I burned leaves and yard debris. I started to think it had something to do with the smoke. Once a day I burn a match and smell the smoke after blowing it out. My smell seems to be improving from the smoke. Let me know if this works for you.

I have covid again right now. Smell and taste are back to normalish. So weird.

I know this sounds crazy, my smell is now back to 99% possibly due to smoke. I noticed my smell would improve after I burned leaves and yard debris. I started to think it had something to do with the smoke. Once a day I burn a match and smell the smoke after blowing it out. My smell seems to be improving from the smoke. Let me know if this works for you.
Tried the match cure. After a week my smeller is not any better, but my taste is much improved. Thanks for posting this. Will continue sniffing matches.

I know a fella who could only smell and taste fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. He baked some every day. Gained 20 pounds.

I have also heard of the "burn" treatment, with varying results.

For me, the taste of the zinc lozenges got worse. I used to be able to deal with it easily, now they are noxious.

Best of luck, God Bless.

I went to Whole Foods and bought a sage smudge. I'll let you know if it works better than matches.

1651804909753.png

7 months in and still have a weird sweet chemical smells. Seemed to be going away first of April then I flew to Colorado and had to wear that GD mask in the airport and plane. Came down with a sinus infection from it and back to square one. Thankful I’m not smelling rotting meat or feces. If it’s ever found out who ordered this Covid crap god please let me be their executioner.

7 months in and still have a weird sweet chemical smells. Seemed to be going away first of April then I flew to Colorado and had to wear that GD mask in the airport and plane. Came down with a sinus infection from it and back to square one. Thankful I’m not smelling rotting meat or feces. If it’s ever found out who ordered this Covid crap god please let me be their executioner.
That's been known for a while....

1651806151827.png

Tried the match cure. After a week my smeller is not any better, but my taste is much improved. Thanks for posting this. Will continue sniffing matches.
Okay, I found the cure!

Go to Walmart or Target and get Flonase nasal spray. My sense of smell is now 99.99% restored after almost a year of diminishment. I'm guessing the steroid spray tamps down any residual Covid inflammation in the olfactory nerves allowing them to fully function.

1663554649582.png

Back
Top Bottom