• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

It hit a few people I know pretty hard. I don't think it was bad for any of them for more than 2 days though. You should be on the tail end of it. Keep drinking water and try to get some sleep. Good luck.

Both shots put me out, very much like a flu shot does. I went to bed early both night, but that's really about it. My arm didn't even get sore. I had the Pfizer version.

I had Moderna. My arm didn't hurt but I woke up this morning real early had three blankets on and a heated blanket over the back of my recliner. I was shaking like a dog passing chicken bones. Felt like I was dying. It started with the sweats the night before and ended on a real bad note. I am just now feeling half way decent. I hope the second isn't like that. I mean God darn it was horrible.

You know that old saying "You never get hit by a bus you see coming."? It's a lie, apparently.
Sorry man. Not taking joy in your misery, but...

tenor.gif

I had Moderna. My arm didn't hurt but I woke up this morning real early had three blankets on and a heated blanket over the back of my recliner. I was shaking like a dog passing chicken bones. Felt like I was dying. It started with the sweats the night before and ended on a real bad note. I am just now feeling half way decent. I hope the second isn't like that. I mean God darn it was horrible.
My sister took the first shot and before she left the clinic she started having a bad reaction. Her throat started to close up. She had benadryl in her bag so she took it! Good thing! I told her not to take the second shot.... She called the CDC and they told her NOT to take the second shot....

Back
Top Bottom