• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

I worked at a surgery center yesterday and most everyone there has really gotten in the “vaccine is the savior” bandwagon.

Not to ad hominem, but anyone that disagrees is automatically challenged with multiple arguments from multiple physicians.

I asked about ivermectin and was told that there were No studies to prove its efficacy. So I quoted the American Journal of Therapeutics which just published an article quoting 18 Random clinical trials and that ivermectin WAS shown to reduce mortality and speed recovery.

Their answer: ivermectin isn’t in the algorithm…

I debated for a while till one surgeon said he wanted to get his three year old son vaccinated.

I quoted the CDC saying only 309 people aged less than 17 had died from Covid and he said “the cdc is wrong “.

I polity pointed out that he was now bashing his source for the algorithm.

We quit debating.

Some are called tin foil hat wearing trumpers that won’t believe the “science “.

Others are worshipping the “science “.

But vaccinate a three year old??? With an experimental drug??? Who has drunk the worst kool-aid?
Those medical professionals you talked with are nothing but government-scam shills...probably part of the Piedmont conglomerate (IMO). You won't ever get the truth out of them. A surgeon is NOT a virologist nor does he/she have any relevant virology/epidemiological value to add.

If someone takes the shot and gets deathly il, are we supposed to feel bad for them?
Hell no. If they want to get an experimental genetic modification injection that the FDA refused to approve but only “authorized for emergency use” (if they are so sure why not approve it?), that was developed by big pharma companies that demanded and received complete immunity from future lawsuits for any adverse side effects (obviously they aren’t too sure of their vaccine), that has been promoted by the most incompetent government medical bureaucrat in history (Dr. Fauci), that may create protein spikes that may cause heart and brain issues in the future but it may prevent them from getting a virus they have a 98% chance of surviving without the vaccine then by all means be my guest.

BTW don’t forget the same government that created Fauci, the CDC and is pushing “free vaccines) is the same government that created the ATF, FBI, CIA, IRS and we all know they are looking out for our best interests.

Hell no. If they want to get an experimental genetic modification injection that the FDA refused to approve but only “authorized for emergency use” (if they are so sure why not approve it?), that was developed by big pharma companies that demanded and received complete immunity from future lawsuits for any adverse side effects (obviously they aren’t too sure of their vaccine), that has been promoted by the most incompetent government medical bureaucrat in history (Dr. Fauci), that may create protein spikes that may cause heart and brain issues in the future but it may prevent them from getting a virus they have a 98% chance of surviving without the vaccine then by all means be my guest.

BTW don’t forget the same government that created Fauci, the CDC and is pushing “free vaccines) is the same government that created the ATF, FBI, CIA, IRS and we all know they are looking out for our best interests.

Thing is, the jab does nothing to prevent getting the Rona. All it does is it "may" cause you to have less severe symptoms if and when you do contract the Fauchi Flu.

I believe that medical institutions are being dissuaded from reporting adverse reactions. Just like they inflated the actual cause of deaths with so, so many of their "covid" deaths in 2020... Covid's purpose was only for one thing - to unseat a duly elected President. Ask that little **** Fauci about it when he's finally forced to tell the truth...

Back
Top Bottom