• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid Vacine - A thread to get the boomers riled up

WILL YOU GET THE COVID VACINE

• YES

• NO

• Will wait a while before I do then yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the number of people that were actually killed by Covid in the US is probably around 50k to 100k. Having spent a 40 year career reviewing life insurance claims, looking at death certificates, the format of the form list....cause of death, due to or as a consequence of, due to or as a consequence of.....three separate line items. Doctors/coroners can massage this info quite a bit. This is where the "creativity" comes in, especially if facilities get a "monetary bonus" for treating a "corona death".

I have insulin dependent diabetes and high blood pressure, regardless of what kills me, that info is always going to be on the third line of my death certificate.

Anything I look at shows the average annual death rate in the US for 2020 to still be at a normal predicted level. In fact they have not even reached the level of some years in the late '60s.

Well, I don't typically wear a mask when I go out and I tend to just go live my life not worrying about it... However, within the elderly community, it's a problem. We have a lot of dead people, inflated numbers or not. It may not be the end of the world that the Dems claim, but we cannot ignore it either...

You gonna get it?

Be honest.
nope1.gif

Y'all get it and I'll do herd immunity...

Well, I don't typically wear a mask when I go out and I tend to just go live my life not worrying about it... However, within the elderly community, it's a problem. We have a lot of dead people, inflated numbers or not. It may not be the end of the world that the Dems claim, but we cannot ignore it either...
See post #73. Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting we ignore it either but common sense goes a long way in any sort of crisis.

Back
Top Bottom