• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid Vacine - A thread to get the boomers riled up

WILL YOU GET THE COVID VACINE

• YES

• NO

• Will wait a while before I do then yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those flimsy cloth masks the 90% of the people wear for "protection" don't work against Covid, says so right on the box. IF they had a mask that worked, I would consider wearing one, but this is just a ruse to see how far they can herd the masses.

Here's some morbid math. 1500 covid deaths per day divided by 50 states is 30 people per state per day. Measure that against Heart Attacks, Diabetes, Cancer, Smoking, etc,....I cant watch the Braves in person and my Church is closed.

just-here-for-comments.jpg

Smoking kills 500K per year...
Pretty much my point that people talking about all these dead folks due to covid but there are no more dead folks than usual really. Not to mention that if you died from a drug overdose but had C19 guess what, it is attributed to covid. Same with the flu, heart disease, lung cancer. Anyone who died who had covid died from covid according to the numbers put out by the CDC. They even admitted that the numbers were highly skewed in that direction and only a small fraction died only from covid with no underlying factors.

Back
Top Bottom