• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covington Ford

JDG.

Default rank 5000+ posts
Silent Professional
165   0
Reaction score
Anyone buy from this dealer? They specialized in buy back vehicles so thats a gamble right there. Anyone here with personal experience good or bad? Found a few Im very interested in but didnt know they were buy backs.

Gotcha, bought mine new 2016, with a lot of extras for $31k new. I have 81k miles on it, pull my camper, trailer no problem and get 24-26 mpg when not towing

Gotcha, bought mine new 2016, with a lot of extras for $31k new. I have 81k miles on it, pull my camper, trailer no problem and get 24-26 mpg when not towing
Im a sucker for cooled seats so Lariat it is. Not getting near that for 31k new anymore. Prices are just blowing up with these trucks.

A friend of mine told me to steer clear of them completely because the majority of their used vehicles are lemon law and it's tough to know how thoroughly they repaired.

I couldnt get a appointment for my truck at the service department after multiple calls. no one would even pick up the phone....

A friend of mine told me to steer clear of them completely because the majority of their used vehicles are lemon law and it's tough to know how thoroughly they repaired.
Yeah the one Im interested in has had a engine replacement. on the plus side its not electrical.

Anyone buy from this dealer? They specialized in buy back vehicles so thats a gamble right there. Anyone here with personal experience good or bad? Found a few Im very interested in but didnt know they were buy backs.
Do not buy from them. They kept my car over a month and did not communicate until I inquired about what’s going on.

Back
Top Bottom