• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coweta County 2-A

any to links for language of the legislation he wants?

WE NEED EVERYONE OUT TO SUPPORT OUR COUNTY COMMISSIONERS for their BRAVERY, and FORESIGHT in PROCLAIMING COWETA COUNTY a 2A Sanctuary!

Don’t forget how close the last election for Governor was...

Show up, and show support!
-Gary

The Newnan Times Herald today :

Commissioners meet Tuesday
BYSARAHFAY CAMPBELL
sarah@newnan.com

A proclamation expressing concerns about proposed gun control legislation is expected to be added to the agenda of the upcoming meeting for the Coweta County Commission.
The proclamation, supported by Commissioner Bob Blackburn, expresses concerns about a bill filed in the Georgia General Assembly that would restrict automatic and semi-automatic weapons and magazines with a capacity greater than 10, and declaring Coweta a 'sanctuary county for Second Amendment rights.'
The commissioners will
meet Tuesday at 6 p.m

I believe it is being hosted at Atlanta Range & Ordinance?

The resolution passed.

I'm not sure that it really means anything, if a state of federal law is passed, but it is a start.

Jerry

Doesnt mean ****. Its not even a feel good measure given that other states let the feds eat people alive when they dont follow the law outlined by the state government

That may be so, but also resulting in one of the commissioners stating county fees should be dropped for permits in the county to show that it was not right for a county to charge for that which the residents have a legal right to do anyway. I’d lot rather take an hour to support an “ounce of prevention” that may do some small part to prevent a pound of cure later

Back
Top Bottom