• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GONE

Awesome deal OP. You just reminded me to check out some places around Gwinnett to fix my US made Lincoln floor jack.

Back in the day, when my teenage motorhead friends and I did nothing but work on cars, we would bring back tools to Sears for warranty because we could not clean the grease out of some of the letters in the handles. We were that obsessed with Craftsman tools and them being clean after every job we did on cars.

Awesome deal OP. You just reminded me to check out some places around Gwinnett to fix my US made Lincoln floor jack.

Back in the day, when my teenage motorhead friends and I did nothing but work on cars, we would bring back tools to Sears for warranty because we could not clean the grease out of some of the letters in the handles. We were that obsessed with Craftsman tools and them being clean after every job we did on cars.

There was a guy not much liked at our shop. He went on vacation. While he was gone, someone decided to grease his tools for him. They put several zerks in his box, and pumped it full of grease till the sides bulged out.

He had grease in ALL his lettering.

There was a guy not much liked at our shop. He went on vacation. While he was gone, someone decided to grease his tools for him. They put several zerks in his box, and pumped it full of grease till the sides bulged out.

He had grease in ALL his lettering.
if someone did that to my snapon, i would snap

Back
Top Bottom