• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crazy night

I used to get sleep paralysis a lot, that’s like dreaming while your fully aware of you’re surroundings, almost like being awake while asleep, they are usually nightmares and when you do manage to “wake” yourself out of it your still petrified for a couple minutes, till your brain catches up to you, creepy stuff, if you have had sleep paralysis before, you know what I mean.

I used to get sleep paralysis a lot, that’s like dreaming while your fully aware of you’re surroundings, almost like being awake while asleep, they are usually nightmares and when you do manage to “wake” yourself out of it your still petrified for a couple minutes, till your brain catches up to you, creepy stuff, if you have had sleep paralysis before, you know what I mean.
Concentrate on touching/pinching your first finger and thumb together...you can will yourself out quicker.

That's exactly what NOT TO DO....lol
Calm your mind and realize YOU are in control...it's your mind and your body.
I’ll try it if it happens again! Weird thing is since I bought my new house I haven’t had one? And if I ever fell asleep on my back I would usually have one, and have done that several times at my new place. When I had to move in with my dad to take care of him through Parkinson’s I would get them a lot,
(now for the deep thinkers out there) my mother died in that house and my last sleep paralysis episode was of my mother standing at the side of the bed holding my hand telling me “everything is gonna be ok”while I was asking “ who the hell are you?

Back
Top Bottom