• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Creek Fishing ? Anyone Fish Creeks Around Atlanta? North GA?

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
When I was a kid I used to fish a Creek behind my neighborhood for Bream. My friends and I would sit out there for hours and fish, I bet it wasnt 1-2 ft deep. But we would haul them in. ( This was in Crabapple, GA, Under the 140 Bridge and then down through the back of my neighborhood)

That old memory got me to thinking, Do you fish creeks here in metro Atlanta? Vickery Creek in Roswell? Sope Creek in East Cobb? Clark Creek in Acworth - Right by Cabelas? Peachtree Creek in Atlanta?

*****EDIT : What creeks do you fish in North GA? ( I cant leave that out of this thread!) *****

images

When I was a kid I used to fish a Creek behind my neighborhood for Bream. My friends and I would sit out there for hours and fish, I bet it wasnt 1-2 ft deep. But we would haul them in. ( This was in Crabapple, GA, Under the 140 Bridge and then down through the back of my neighborhood)

That old memory got me to thinking, Do you fish creeks here in metro Atlanta? Vickery Creek in Roswell? Sope Creek in East Cobb? Clark Creek in Acworth - Right by Cabelas? Peachtree Creek in Atlanta?

images
I fished Pumpkinvine creek 2 weeks ago from my Kayak. It was an 8 1/2 hour paddle down but caught maybe 10-12 bass. I was just pitching a rubber worm in the deep hole's and it was a blast. I saw a freaking ton of carp and gar. I need to bring my pole up there with some carp bait. That would be a blast.

Back
Top Bottom