• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crimson Trace Mossberg Shockwave Laser Sight

Yeah, let's make a weapon that already has too much recoil for HD even harder to control. :doh:

I don't hate the laser, though I don't have much use for one personally, but the Shockwave itself is a joke.

FB_IMG_1537550026239.jpg

Then all you have is a shotgun with a less efficient stock to absorb the recoil.

Yes, but much more handy than a pistol grip only. I shot a Remington TAC-14 with a brace and it didn’t bother me at all, but I was wearing a plate carrier. For folks that want an SBS but don’t want to pay the tax and all that goes along with that, it’s a nice option.

Frankly, when I comes to door kickin’ long guns, like shotguns/carbines/SBR’s, folks make too big a deal out of how “sturdy” a stock is. Like paying extra for the Magpul CTR over the MOE. I get it if the rattling bothers you, then opt for the CTR, but it doesn’t do anything for your accuracy on these types of weapon systems.

I just SBS my scatterguns and run a short LOP stock, like the Hogue.

I had to Google it...
I think it's kind of neat, but I don't think it'll fit on my 500 I've already got too much crap on it. Side saddle heat guard Etc. But for those who we're saying what do you need that for on home defense I thoroughly agree with having a laser on your home defense that or flashlight the thing about a laser it is a extreme intimidation Factor although the law states that you could use deadly force in your home it's a lot easier if you don't have to not having to take a life it's a lot better than having to take one.

Back
Top Bottom