• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crock pot deer stew that I made this morning.

97   0
Reaction score
Made a crock pot deer stew this morning. Had it on for 8 hrs. I used carrots, onions, red potatoes, chicken stock, a little bit of water and a packet of beef stew seasoning. It was amazing. The meat just fell apart as soon as it went in my mouth! I was so excited to dig in and start eating that I didn't think of taking a picture until eating half of it with a buddy of mine. I can't wait to get some more deer meat in the freezer!!

Attachments

• IMG_4139.JPG
    IMG_4139.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 49
i do mine i a huge pot now. give ya an idea,it holds 5 lbs of potatoes,4 bags of baby carrots,4 onions,and 2 bundles of celery and 4 big cans of cream of celery soup. i use beef broth and about 5lbs of deer.
when i made the first batch in a crock pot, everyone loved it. not my family splits up the ingredients. it gets split between 5 households. about 2 weeks ago i thawed some out that i froze last season. you cant beat it over rice or mashed potatoes.. cant wait to stock up again this year..
good stuff..

Made a crock pot deer stew this morning. Had it on for 8 hrs. I used carrots, onions, red potatoes, chicken stock, a little bit of water and a packet of beef stew seasoning. It was amazing. The meat just fell apart as soon as it went in my mouth! I was so excited to dig in and start eating that I didn't think of taking a picture until eating half of it with a buddy of mine. I can't wait to get some more deer meat in the freezer!!
Yah Yah Yah I really don't care what your excuse is for not having a full crock..You Sir have put a Craving on me that I cannot cure...Do to lack of Venison at this time.. But thanks for the Oral factor torture I am having at this time..Congrats and look great!

Back
Top Bottom