• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crossbow Hunting

karlvv30

Wolf Icon Supporter
Bad at deer hunting
19   0
Reaction score
Any of y'all into crossbow hunting? I enjoy it. I was never very good with a bow but I get it in with the xbow. I stepped up my game this year. I ordered this gem:

TenPoint-Shadow-NXT-2.png

I've looked into getting one a little bit. I thought about getting an Excalibur since they are supposed to be very durable and well made (they ran over it with a truck and still hit bullseye).

I've heard good things about Tenpoint as well. The one you ordered looks very nice.

Is there a preferred broadhead these days?

I remember the old Rage adds

Nice! I hear good thing about the ten point.

I've been using the same Barnett quad 400 for years. 400 fps. It is loud but so fast you can't see the arrow. The deer will not duck it.

Nice! I hear good thing about the ten point.

I've been using the same Barnett quad 400 for years. 400 fps. It is loud but so fast you can't see the arrow. The deer will not duck it.

I cant believe how light this thing is. Makes it easy to hold steady. I'll mount the scope and fire tomorrow. I cant wait.

Reactions: MRH
I cant believe how light this thing is. Makes it easy to hold steady. I'll mount the scope and fire tomorrow. I cant wait.

Awesome! Let us know how she shoots.
If you've never hunted with a crossbow, it is a good idea to keep one cheap throw away arrow handy in the scabbard with a field point on it so you can fire it into the ground to uncock it. Something I learned the hard way. LOL

Back
Top Bottom