Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Crow Eradication

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Free crow eradication in north and middle Georgia. I will come and kill those pesky crows from your pecan orchard and corn fields. I will always respect your property and clean up after myself. Call or text 770-595-6163. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Free crow eradication in north and middle Georgia. I will come and kill those pesky crows from your pecan orchard and corn fields. I will always respect your property and clean up after myself. Call or text 770-595-6163. Thanks
Give them a break, they are just trying to make a go of it like all god's creatures in a world that has gone mad.

Crows being the smartest known family of bird breed on the planet have long memories. They can pass along those "memories" as instinct to future generations of places to instinctively avoid or flock to. I feed the crows around here, they keep the hawks away from my yard and my tiny Yorkies

Crows being the smartest known family of bird breed on the planet have long memories. They can pass along those "memories" as instinct to future generations of places to instinctively avoid or flock to. I feed the crows around here, they keep the hawks away from my yard and my tiny Yorkies
They do have memories and nearly all in a murder are related.

I can guarantee you they know better than to alight in any tree in my yard because they know I'ma bust they ass.

There's a family of 8 around here. They don't give me any grief. One time a hawk landed in my yard on a chipmunk the crows started attacking it almost immediately. They never bother my dogs even when my boy Yorkie tries to chase them out of the trees
I hate them. I saw them eating the baby songbirds in the Spring one year, parents chasing them raising a ruckus.

I killed two in the tree in the front yard with a .22 cal pellet rifle and now they won't come near my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom