• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crowdfunding your downpayment on your home?

Times change, what worked for me and the opportunities I had are not there for this generation. Worked in the fields, high school drop out, community college auto mech diploma, school loan $347 for tools Army NG enlisted, NG Army NCO, Active Duty Officer 24years, retired. Finished all my schooling with Army tuition assistance, and VA benefits.

Wait a minute....They can work in the fields, and .......
Amen. Came to US (legally) with $20 in the pocket and a suitcase. Worked my ass off.
Late wife and me house-sat for a year (lived out of suitcases and both worked) to save money for the down payment on a fixer upper condo. Bought what we could afford.

Okay that settles it. I'm gonna need about $20.00 each from all of yall. Damn, why didn't I think of this before? So do yall want my new home to be down in Camden Co or just over the state line in Nassau Co? Speak up... I'm open to suggestions with each donation.:becky:

Nice cars, upper middle class homes, and entertainment costs are basic human rights. Just ask Bernie! If the 1% would just pay their fair share and we could liquidate all major corporations, we could make it work.

Back
Top Bottom