• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crowdfunding your downpayment on your home?

Well, what will they think of next? Down payment of their cars, vacation homes etc! This generation of millennials scares me, they're on a perfect path to destroy our culture and everything America stands for.

If all of you don't send me all your money I'll come over and sit in your driveways and protest, please send me gas money right away, so I can get over, oh, a car would be handy as well please, and lunch money, $50 a day seems reasonable.

If all of you don't send me all your money I'll come over and sit in your driveways and protest, please send me gas money right away, so I can get over, oh, a car would be handy as well please, and lunch money, $50 a day seems reasonable.
Okay I guess you can get in on my new hustle. But everything from Macon south is my area.Dig?:hat:

Guys... I just set mine up. I'm kinda down on my luck. My 2016 F150 is getting kinda high miles (almost 18,000) and I'd prefer a 2018 F250 King Ranch, but will take a 2018 F150 King Ranch if I have to. Prefer a $750,000 house in a gated community, but will take a basic $300,000 house in a non-gated community. Also, I'm still using a Samsung Galaxy S6 and desperately need a Galaxy S8. Please donate if you have money to spare. I will pay it forward when I can.

Back
Top Bottom