• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cry me a river you snowflake...Athens WM

yFPTL2x.jpg

was stuck in traffic on i75 Sunday. one of the little chodes in the next car had a "feel the bern" bumper sticker. toyota yaris of course, so i started laughing at him. he noticed and rolled down his window. before he could say a word i yelled " the only burn you feel now is from the butt std your boyfriend gave you" he rolled up his window and dropped way back...
there's a yaris in Buford/sugar hill area that rides around with a "veterans for Bernie" and "feel the bern" stickers. When I saw him the first time I really wanted to stop him and say something but knowing how I like to let my ass overload my mouth I decided better of it.

One of the guys from work had to go to WM at lunch. I wish he would've stuck around to get a pic of the driver - a real winner I'm sure.
We stopped at the Baxley Walmart on 341 on the way back down here a while back. On the way out of the parking lot I saw this 300lb black chick with a bad blonde dye job. She was loading her stuff into a worn out Accord with a Hillary sticker one one corner and a Stop Trump sticker on the other. I told my wife to stop and I got out of the passenger side. While standing there in with the door open I yelled out " Hey! "And big girl looked my way. Then I yelled " Trump won! **** you!" Then I got back in the car and my wife was already rolling and saying " I really wish you'd tell me before you do some crazy ****."

Back
Top Bottom