• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cry me a river you snowflake...Athens WM

Do leftists do that ? That would seem to be a bit ironic.
in my experience it's the hippy type of leftists. I had a guy one time resisted after a short vehicle pursuit because "American laws don't apply to him and other free inhabitants" I'll never forget that guy, car covered in the typical leftist bumper stickers, found a bag of weed in the car too. His girlfriend was with him, she stunk so bad and had hairy legs like a man.

in my experience it's the hippy type of leftists. I had a guy one time resisted after a short vehicle pursuit because "American laws don't apply to him and other free inhabitants" I'll never forget that guy, car covered in the typical leftist bumper stickers, found a bag of weed in the car too. His girlfriend was with him, she stunk so bad and had hairy legs like a man.
I have always wondered why people like that don't just get pulled over every time a cop sees them. I wouldn't want to call attention to myself if I was holding that's for sure.

Happy when you're dumb.jpg

LOL, ran into one of them at a party in Greenville, SC about 25 years ago. She had frizzy dreads and when we were all sitting around a bonfire later in the evening I looked down and saw that she had more hair on her legs than me! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom