• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

I have been messing with it for a few hours. I cannot figure out how to buy Saitama Inu with it. As you can see above, I have seen videos on how to do it, but I cannot find the token on MetaMask even by listing the address manually, etc.

You need to copy and paste the contract address from CoinGecko or CoinMarketCap to Uniswap. Are you trying to in-app swap for Saitama Inu?

I have been messing with it for a few hours. I cannot figure out how to buy Saitama Inu with it. As you can see above, I have seen videos on how to do it, but I cannot find the token on MetaMask even by listing the address manually, etc.
oh ****. you’re getting lost down the rabbit hole…..

oh ****. you’re getting lost down the rabbit hole…..
LOL, I know, right? My wife and I just want to buy some possible sleepers while they are new/cheap and put them away. Maybe, just maybe, one will pad our retirement many years down the road.

As my wife says, it is just money. We can make more...... Now, we are only talking a few hundred bucks.

I have a CoinBase Pro account. I never saved the passwords and had to get a security call every time I logged in. My account was hacked by Chinese or Russian hackers according to the police. They stole $40,000 from my account. Any advice?
Do not invest anything in crypto that you cannot afford to lose.

The Motley Fool just posted a video regarding the "The Next Bitcoin" Summit. They are stating we are entering Web3 of Crypto. They have launched a new service specifically to build Crypto Portfolios. $1,499 per year for the subscription. I will pass. But it is a big deal that they are moving new assets to Crypto.

What is web3? The start of a decentralized internet​

The best advice I will give is buy any new coin that is listed on Coinbase. I've been doing this all this year. I'll spend $1k on every new coin that comes out and when it goes up 100-150% I dump everything. It's been very profitable right now. I have big bags on an Ethereum token called XYO. It's part of a network that anonymously collects and validates geological data on the blockchain. Pretty cool project. https://www.coinbase.com/price/xyo

The sad thing is all altcoins are up 150% + already in the past months since they were introduced to exchanges like Bittrex and Coinbase Pro. So it's literally too late to get in on the action if you are expecting high five figure returns.

I stay tuned daily to several online nerds who spend 25 hours a day sucking coffee and analyzing cryptos. So far, they seem to be in unison stating that after some sideways trading Bitcoin and other assets will take to new highs, their analysis points to BTC at $75K before the end of the year and topping $100-110K early next year. But then their opinion is there will be a correction in the range of 30-40%, before another surge, somewhere between February and May. It is during that correction that the privacy coins will explode in growth, as many smart and serious investors will take their profits in Bitcoin and Ether, and will enjoy seeing the huge surges in the privacy coins that they've been accumulating now, while their prices are suppressed.

Although I'm a HODL guy, I also believe there's no shame in taking profits. After all, I'm in this to make money and nothing else.

I stay tuned daily to several online nerds who spend 25 hours a day sucking coffee and analyzing cryptos. So far, they seem to be in unison stating that after some sideways trading Bitcoin and other assets will take to new highs, their analysis points to BTC at $75K before the end of the year and topping $100-110K early next year. But then their opinion is there will be a correction in the range of 30-40%, before another surge, somewhere between February and May. It is during that correction that the privacy coins will explode in growth, as many smart and serious investors will take their profits in Bitcoin and Ether, and will enjoy seeing the huge surges in the privacy coins that they've been accumulating now, while their prices are suppressed.

Although I'm a HODL guy, I also believe there's no shame in taking profits. After all, I'm in this to make money and nothing else.
This thread is timely for me. Literally several years ago (I think it was 5), I had won like $500 or $600 on a sports betting website. At the time I wanted this new camera and figured, here is a free camera sitting on my recent bets. In order to get the money I had to open a Coinbase account, convert to BitCoin and then was able to get it into a "spendable" format.

I had apparently left a $2.00 balance or something like that in there...a few weeks ago I got emails saying I needed to get my account updated or I would lose some access, can't recall the exact reason for the email. I logged back into my Coinbase account to realize that $2 was like $40...and had I kept that $500 - $600 in BitCoin it would have been like $50,000...lol...but yeah, I got a nice camera that is now outdated lol...

Dipping my toes into messing around with Crypto, playing in very small increments now, just for the hell of it...I really have NO idea what I am doing or what half of the stuff I read even means...

Back
Top Bottom