• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

Yeah, the market is getting pounded right now. I have been told there were many limit sell orders that executed, as investors didn't update or forgot to cancel them. They are taking a real beating right now. Loses piled on top of loses which then creates panic.
Good time to buy if you have some available cash to play with.

I have been expecting this. Wanted to see one last pump up to 45-46K range (BTC), at which time I was prepared to take my profits and wait, before buying back into it at it's lows (which I think we're seeing now). Never got above 44K though, and the predictable is now happening. Downward pressure is keeping the bears in charge, and we are seeing the price of BTC wick into the 30s. I believe we will see more of this choppy action in the high 30s to low 40s for the coming week, but the light at the end of the tunnel is that this type of downward pressure causes the nervous "investors" to get out, and the whales keep buying. The way I see it, everything is on sale right now. There will definitely be a move upwards, likely happening by the first week of February. My opinion is we will see 50K again very soon.

Any idea what’s driving the down turn? My crypto portfolio is down about 50% from a few weeks ago. Not panicked just wondering what’s up. I need to find some disposable cash to buy into these low’s

A few days ago when everything crashed, I was up early in the morning when it happened. I think my highest low was being down $8.2k... I'm not down $7200. Gonna be holding all these alts for several years before I cashed out. Most the money I'm down is from my stimulus checks that I used to by Ethereum years back when it was close to $100 a piece. Sold my Ethereum last year near the ATH and stored it in USDT. Waiting to buy in when everything dropped and I caught the dropping knife and it dragged me down with it.

Any idea what’s driving the down turn? My crypto portfolio is down about 50% from a few weeks ago. Not panicked just wondering what’s up. I need to find some disposable cash to buy into these low’s
People cashing out for taxes. Joe Biden's $700 tax law is really screwing up things. No need to panic, alot of fake news going around to drive the price down even more. I think we'll see Bitcoin in the 20-29k range this year. I get most my news from a forum that's been up long before Reddit called Hackforums (it's actually safe) https://hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=380

The banks here are scared as crypto and DEFI would put them out of business. I suspect the banks are spending TONS of money lobbying the politicians to "regulate" crypto by the banks overseeing it, etc. All major US banks have already received approval from their regulator (O.C.C.) to start trading and conducting business with crypto.

US Banks - "Crypto is evil and only for crooks."

Two days later all banks petition for the O.C.C. to allow them to conduct business using crypto, which was immediately approved.

US Banks to Politicians- "Crypto is awesome but we need to control it, because people are too dumb to know what is good for them and we can regulate it which will allow you to tax it"

Politicians - "I have concluded that crypto is here to stay but is a threat to national security UNLESS our already in place financial industry oversees it, etc".

Mainstream Crypto usage for the masses.

The banks here are scared as crypto and DEFI would put them out of business. I suspect the banks are spending TONS of money lobbying the politicians to "regulate" crypto by the banks overseeing it, etc. All major US banks have already received approval from their regulator (O.C.C.) to start trading and conducting business with crypto.

US Banks - "Crypto is evil and only for crooks."

Two days later all banks petition for the O.C.C. to allow them to conduct business using crypto, which was immediately approved.

US Banks to Politicians- "Crypto is awesome but we need to control it, because people are too dumb to know what is good for them and we can regulate it which will allow you to tax it"

Politicians - "I have concluded that crypto is here to stay but is a threat to national security UNLESS our already in place financial industry oversees it, etc".

Mainstream Crypto usage for the masses.
Basically lol

Oh, and ShibaDoge is KILLING it …..

Big News from the IRS.

Which algorithms do you prefer? Personally, I am in favor of symmetrical. Here both encryption and decryption are performed with the same key. Algorithms of this type must meet two basic requirements: remove all statistical patterns from the object and avoid linearity. Among symmetrical systems, block and flow systems are distinguished. In general, symmetric cryptography is a complex multi–stage process of substitutions and permutations of data to be encrypted. There can be a lot of steps called passages, and each one has its own "passage key". I began to study this when I started investing in cryptocurrencies using https://investorjunkie.com/stock-brokers/best-online-brokerage/.

Back
Top Bottom