• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cryptocurrency Is a Giant Ponzi Scheme

Absolutely!
That being said, I also have a fair to middlin amount invested in crypto. I'm not much of a gambling man but I have turned 1 btc from years ago into quite a bit more. I draw from it occasionally if I need to make a substantial purchase. I do understand that it is not retirement and I need to get out before the music turns off, but I'm holding out a little longer.
Lost my ass in Shib though. Just going to call it a total loss for now and let it sit. It'll bounce again and when it does I think I'm done.
I've certainly done better in crypto than anyone I know has ever done in Vegas

Absolutely!
That being said, I also have a fair to middlin amount invested in crypto. I'm not much of a gambling man but I have turned 1 btc from years ago into quite a bit more. I draw from it occasionally if I need to make a substantial purchase. I do understand that it is not retirement and I need to get out before the music turns off, but I'm holding out a little longer.
Lost my ass in Shib though. Just going to call it a total loss for now and let it sit. It'll bounce again and when it does I think I'm done.
I've certainly done better in crypto than anyone I know has ever done in Vegas
I'm right there with ya on the shiba

Back
Top Bottom