• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cumming Area Members Interested in a Group Buy?

I load for precision in my 308 so I just throw then trickle, it takes a little while but I feel its more consistent that way.

As far as powders go for 223 Im either gonna run Reloader 15 or Varget. Friend of mine has a R15 load that matches the Black Hills 69 grain stuff pretty good.

My .308 loads are for my FNAR that .... well has an appetite!

Thanks for the good information and insight ... Let's keep in touch ..

if you are looking for primers, check with Dixie ammo dump...

http://www.armthepopulace.com/catalog/

not sure if it's because I used to stop in there all the time but i've gotten very good prices on Wolf primers there. they have all sizes and they work fine. i've shot small pistol, large pistol and small rifle so far and have been happy with the performance (i.e. they all go bang).

I reload the small rifle in my 223 brass that's been processed and occasionally I get one that the primer is tough to seat but not that many that it's an issue (i load most of my 223 w a dillon 550).

depending upon how many I buy they usually are $20-28/1k primers. they don't have much in the way of bullets or powder but for primers that's my first stop.

if you are looking for primers, check with Dixie ammo dump...

http://www.armthepopulace.com/catalog/

not sure if it's because I used to stop in there all the time but i've gotten very good prices on Wolf primers there. they have all sizes and they work fine. i've shot small pistol, large pistol and small rifle so far and have been happy with the performance (i.e. they all go bang).

I reload the small rifle in my 223 brass that's been processed and occasionally I get one that the primer is tough to seat but not that many that it's an issue (i load most of my 223 w a dillon 550).

depending upon how many I buy they usually are $20-28/1k primers. they don't have much in the way of bullets or powder but for primers that's my first stop.

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it, BUT .... Since I'm buying CCI's for about $33 Pk 1K OTD here in Cumming the dirve to DIXIE might not be worth it for me, but could be for others though!

Back
Top Bottom