• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cumming gun show?

Same promoter that does other small gun shows in Georgia. He does the Farmers Market also. I went to the last show at the Farmers Market and although small it wasn't bad. Of course all shows are down this year.
Any info on the promoter? I'd like to get a table for the weekend and see about selling some wood turning. RK show as well.

See they're going to have Abdullah the Butcher signing autographs. Talk about blast from the past. Used to see him on old channel 17's World Championship Wrestling (or 'Rasslin'). Guess he finally learned English, because announcer Gordon Solie frequently commented that Abdullah "speaks no known language". lol

See they're going to have Abdullah the Butcher signing autographs. Talk about blast from the past. Used to see him on old channel 17's World Championship Wrestling (or 'Rasslin'). Guess he finally learned English, because announcer Gordon Solie frequently commented that Abdullah "speaks no known language". lol

Dang! Now I want to go. A good friend of mine calls me "The Butcher" and my youngest son "The Baby Butcher"! Didn't know that Abdullah was still alive.

Back
Top Bottom