• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cumming Gun Show

Abdullah the butcher

From Sudan

Via Canada ....lol

abby4.jpg

Agreed. I didn’t think there was a show this weekend, just happened to be driving by. Figured it was an omen. So in I went. First and last GEM show for me. The promoter should be embarrassed to charge $10 a person. I was with someone so that was $20 for 15 minutes of walking around. UGH!

Oh, I did get my glasses cleaned for free. Had to endure a 3 minute sales pitch on the miracle glass cleaner.

The Guys selling the glass cleaner were a pain in the glass. Hopefully this will serve as a helpful warning to anyone else who maybe thinking about going.

I bought the best sling ever made. I can't wait to run it at my next 3-gun it's going to give me a big advantage.

But yeah the jewelry the books the whole isle of Chinese knifes the guy claiming to be a contactor that supplied his guys and other guys with his knock off of knock off Chinese scopes and lights his sales pitch was was great to listen to. The glass cleaners I saw and knew to avoid.

As for all gun shows I don't mind going I have been to worse and will continue to go to them. For me I spent an hour and a half there bull****ing with people just hanging out.

There was a guy walking around trying to sell 2 m1 carbines and a 1903 all 3 were commercial builds I looked at them. He claimed the m1 carbines were Rock Ola and Winchester they both happen to have propper barrels but one was a universal and the other a over Johnson his 1903 was a national ordinance with a Remington barrel so a commercial built 1903a3 he knew it but was trying to sell them for as if they were what the barrel markings were nobody bought into his web of lies.

Anyway I had fun.

Your a better Man than me. Ten minutes and I was off, I knew it was going to be bad when I made my first turn past the glass cleaners, and stopped at a table full of rusty Saturday Night Specials and the Chap acted as if they were the finest collectible handguns ever to exist.

Back
Top Bottom