• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curly's Third Annual Gut Grovel . . . . . . sell me yer guts . . . . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Gents,

It's that time again. Time for me to begin begging for your entrails . . . . your gourd entrails that is . . . .

So, Sell me yer guts . . . Trade me yer guts . . . .

I will trade you one (1) of my super fantastic, fabulous Miracle Polishing Cloths that are for sale elsewhere on this site for the measly contents of Jack . . .

Or, if you prefer, I can throw a buck or two your way, (weight dependent).

Here is the info from the last two years . . . . .

Hey ODT folks,

I have been wanting to post this for a week or so now, and am probably a bit late for some, but if any of you are planning on carving up a jack-o-lantern in the near future with your family, and want to recoup a little $$ for the innards, please drop me a PM.

I am wanting to roast me up some pumpkin seeds and I never seem to be able to get enough to satisfy my craving this time of year. So . . . . .

If you are in the Lilburn/Snellville/Tucker area, and wouldn't mind saving and selling me your punkin guts, I am in the market.

Thanks.

Z-meister

pumpkin-spewing-guts-jpg.570592

miracle-polish-cloth-jpg.357850

Ringleader Ringleader @numbers Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover
@1moondog BIKER13 BIKER13 @Megawolf @RSparso
GeauxLSU GeauxLSU @DADI03 @00formula6spd @crippen @Regod

Post up your best recipes!
  1. Most important - Do Not Clean or Rinse the seeds, just pluck them out of the goo . . .
  2. Mix seed in a bowl with sufficient quantity of salt and dry granulated garlic. Not garlic salt or garlic powder. Let marinate overnight.
  3. Spray baking sheet with olive oil Pam. Spread seed mixture evenly.
  4. Bake at 275 until they turn golden brown. Stir and flip every half hour to get an even roast. Expect this to take about two to two and one half hours.
  5. Let cool and eat.
Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover has sampled this recipe. I'll let him vouch for it.

1. Most important - Do Not Clean or Rinse the seeds, just pluck them out of the goo . . .
  2. Mix seed in a bowl with sufficient quantity of salt and dry granulated garlic. Not garlic salt or garlic powder. Let marinate overnight.
  3. Spray baking sheet with olive oil Pam. Spread seed mixture evenly.
  4. Bake at 275 until they turn golden brown. Stir and flip every half hour to get an even roast. Expect this to take about two to two and one half hours.
  5. Let cool and eat.
Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover has sampled this recipe. I'll let him vouch for it.

Curly cooks up sum good guts. Best gourd entrails I ever had!
If I open one up this year the guts are yours.

Back
Top Bottom