• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Currency Revaluations: Truth of Fiction? Anybody stashing?

mriton

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
According to investopedia:
A revaluation is a calculated upward adjustment to a country's official exchange rate relative to a chosen baseline, such as wage rates, the price of gold, or a foreigncurrency. In a fixed exchange rate regime, only a country's government, such as its central bank, can change the official value of the currency.

I have a few associates that are investing in buying the physical notes of certain countries in the event those countries paper notes revalue. The Iraqi Dinar, Vietnam Dong, Zimbawe Dollar, are a few they are holding. Some people say they will never revalue meanwhile other people point to the country of Kuwait (their currency lost value and then regained value).

Anybody investing in any currency?
Any tips?

According to investopedia:
A revaluation is a calculated upward adjustment to a country's official exchange rate relative to a chosen baseline, such as wage rates, the price of gold, or a foreigncurrency. In a fixed exchange rate regime, only a country's government, such as its central bank, can change the official value of the currency.

I have a few associates that are investing in buying the physical notes of certain countries in the event those countries paper notes revalue. The Iraqi Dinar, Vietnam Dong, Zimbawe Dollar, are a few they are holding. Some people say they will never revalue meanwhile other people point to the country of Kuwait (their currency lost value and then regained value).

Anybody investing in any currency?
Any tips?

I have around half a million Iraqi Dinar. Found it in my suitcase when I unpacked from my last excursion to Kurdistan.

Back
Top Bottom