• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Current Form 3 = 3 days

Form 3s are cooking right now : just a few days and it’s there . Yay . Then I get to wait 12 months . Not so yay .

My form 3 was done in a few days once the dealer I bought my m11/9 from sent it off . It made its way from Louisiana to here . Then I started the form 4 which will take 12 months. Fun.

Form 3s are cooking right now : just a few days and it’s there . Yay . Then I get to wait 12 months . Not so yay .

My form 3 was done in a few days once the dealer I bought my m11/9 from sent it off . It made its way from Louisiana to here . Then I started the form 4 which will take 12 months. Fun.
When did you go pending? My last form 1 took around 9 months. Buddies came in a month after mine at 8 months and just had a form 4* clear at 7 months. That's a promising decline in time, but may be coincidence :noidea: Congrats on the M/11. I shoot my buddies all the time. We run that thing hard. He just popped and got the LAGE K upper with a buncha soumi drums. Should be here tomorrow! I'm excited for him....and because I know I'll get to smash it too. :thumb:
IMG_7750.PNG

The Gemtech Viper sounds really good too and I ain't even a Gemtech fan, but give credit where credit is due. Was on sale for 300ish so you can't beat that on a brand new 2 stage.

When did you go pending? My last form 1 took around 9 months. Buddies came in a month after mine at 8 months and just had a form 3 clear at 7 months. That's a promising decline in time, but may be coincidence :noidea: Congrats on the M/11. I shoot my buddies all the time. We run that thing hard. He just popped and got the LAGE K upper with a buncha soumi drums. Should be here tomorrow! I'm excited for him....and because I know I'll get to smash it too. :thumb:
View attachment 1429470
The Gemtech Viper sounds really good too and I ain't even a Gemtech fan, but give credit where credit is due. Was on sale for 300ish so you can't beat that on a brand new 2 stage.

I have a Mac-10 9mm pending since May 2nd . Right now form 4 trusts are rolling to about 11-12 months . Form 3s are only a few days . I don’t check status . I just file and wait for the call.

I have a Mac-10 9mm pending since May 2nd . Right now form 4 trusts are rolling to about 11-12 months . Form 3s are only a few days . I don’t check status . I just file and wait for the call.
Ahhhh yep all the above I was referencing were individual submissions as well. I heard the trusts are still moving slow. You're closer than you were yesterday

Ahhhh yep all the above I was referencing were individual submissions as well. I heard the trusts are still moving slow. You're closer than you were yesterday
Right now individuals are a lot faster . I’ve seen some individual form 4s done in just 5-6 months.

I think ATF is trying to sway people away from trusts by speeding up the individual form 4 wait times . They think they are slick

Back
Top Bottom