• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custody advice needed.

boomdad

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
96   0
Reaction score
If any of my ODT brothers and sisters are lawyers or just happen to be knowledgeable about the process I'll need to go through to properly obtaining custody of daughter please give me all the advice & constructive criticism you want. At this point I'm lost & will be a sponge when it comes to advice. Thank you in advance & God bless. Ps I'm TOTALLY ok with PM's. Thanks again.

Not a lawyer, but I am a Dad that got full custody. According to the attny I had, Ga courts lean heavily toward Mom retaining custody. I had to hire a private Investigator to prove her an unfit Mom. Took about 6 months and several thousand dollars.

step 1

find a female family law attorney

step 2

tell your attorney everything, do not lie or sugarcoat it, so i mean everything. then do whatever your attorney says

if you cant find an attorney via a personal reference or from someone on here, the next best thing is to call the local area bar association and ask for a recommendation

good luck sir

I gained full custody of my daughters at the ages of 3 and 2. One has a 2 year degree with plans of returning to college this fall and the other is an RN. I only tell you that to let you know that it can be done and with great rewards. It took 2 years, a damn good lawyer and several thousand dollars. Money well spent.
I don't know your situation but I wish you and your daughter the best sir.

I won full custody of my son. My lawyer is excellent. My sons mom had no drug problem ( that I can prove )or anything crazy for me to win. It just took me proving I was a better parent for my son.

I spent 18k to take my son. It's not cheap but well worth it.

I also had to legitimize mine. Took a year but I did it. Prayers for you.

Back
Top Bottom