• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom AR Rifle in Tungsten Cerakote On Sale Through Monday

IntegrityArms

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
31   0
Reaction score
If You've been on the fence about getting a custom, high quality AR, now may be the time. Through Monday, get $125 off this rifle and free shipping when using code "Integrity".
As always if you are near Watkinsville, pickup is available.

This is a rifle that has all the options and specs of a top tier rifle, with a lower price tag. Pay attention to the options and see what I mean. Backed by a lifetime warranty from a company right here in GA.

http://www.customar15.net/shop/ar-15-rifles/integrity-arms-tungsten-grey-carbine/

Last edited:
Guys, just to be clear I am not in the business of badmouthing other companies. Even if I did, Colt/DD/BCM would not be any I would talk about. All great companies.

With that said, our rifles are built on a bench by one person with years of experience, instead of an assembly line by multiple hands. Our function testing goes further than any company I know of. We check for proper gas stroke, feeding, rapid fire, final headspace check, etc. Over 60,000 psi goes through that barrel. We prefer to be the guinea pigs of our rifles, instead of our customers. We guarantee flawless out of the box performance.

In the rare circumstance that you need to utilize the warranty, you don't have to send your rifle halfway across the country and wait 6 months to get it back.

Update: I purchased a new Hbar 16in fluted 5.56 barrel from these guys along with a gas tube. They barrel arrived the day after I order it. I also got free shipping being an ODT member. I will have to say that the quality of the barrel is excellent and the price as well. I also can add that the custom service was excellent. I actually placed the order with the wrong length gas tube and got a call from them checking to make sure that it was what I wanted to order. They fixed the order after "I made the mistake" and had it on my from door the next day. The prices are great as is the customer service! Top Notch Guys! Thanks

I just wish they had 18" SPR barrels in stock. Not their fault, no one does for a decent price. Their price is good though if they had em.

I ordered a barrel and a few small parts from them and they arrived quickly and they even sent along a nice bonus gift. Thanks guys and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom