• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom engraving

BattleSausage

Default rank <1250 posts
Fun Loving Guy
28   0
Reaction score
Anyone aware of someone local to AtlMetro that can deep engrave a custom logo on an AR magwell. I know Nonliberal Nonliberal can do NFA but I don't know if he or if someone else has that capability. Basically it would be something similar to the pic below with a color fill for the FIL's 60th in several months. He's been wanting one and I figured I'd build him one that he can leave to my son years later.

IMG_3330.JPG

Back in the day I had some retirement memento's ( a zippo lighter and a bayonet) engraved at a local trophy shop in Hinesville. That was YEARS ago.

So maybe take to a local trophy shop, let them scan your art, and engrave away?

Good luck!

Anyone aware of someone local to AtlMetro that can deep engrave a custom logo on an AR magwell. I know Nonliberal Nonliberal can do NFA but I don't know if he or if someone else has that capability. Basically it would be something similar to the pic below with a color fill for the FIL's 60th in several months. He's been wanting one and I figured I'd build him one that he can leave to my son years later.

View attachment 1108688
Late reply but I do lots of AR mag wells and other firearms. I do it by hand engraving not by machines if you're interested. I did that Colt clone in my avatar.

Not sure why I just now saw alerts for responses in this thread. I got it taken care of but thank you for he offers gentlemen. I'll keep you guys in mind as I'm sure there will be another.

Thanks Kahrnut, I didn't know that little page existed.
I would like to find a reliable local business that does gun blue. I can't rely on folks that only do it certain times of the year or on a hit or miss time schedule. It is near impossible to offer that type of service to engraving clients who need their firearm re-blued correctly after engraving.

I've run into this before and had to send it off to Turnbull's in NY. They are reliable, do perfect work but they're not local. I don't want a cut of the fee or anything like that, just a good place to send the customer to. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom