• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom Kydex Holster

Gunner17

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
82   1
Reaction score
Does anybody know a place or someone that will make a custom Kydex holster for me in the Buford Gwinnett area? Not just designs, but cant angles and shape?

Does anybody know a place or someone that will make a custom Kydex holster for me in the Buford Gwinnett area? Not just designs, but cant angles and shape?

I haven't seen their work, but Minuteman Gear is a new guy in Buford that lists doing custom work.

Gearcraft holsters can build anything you need. If you have a unique setup they can use your gun to make it.

Attachments

• g-19-b.jpg
    g-19-b.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 8
  • gear 9.jpg
    gear 9.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 8
Dang, what is your desired custom hoster configuration?
I have a sig 226, with a trl-2, I wear at 4 o’clock, want some extra plastic in the sides (kinda like wings) to help it blend in under my shirt and I want a certain cant.

I also have a leg rig I want to use and want it to match the attachment I late already there

Contact Cook’s Holsters in Bethlehem.
I used to like cooks, have a great holster for my CM-9 that I bought a long time ago. However I went there about 2 years ago when I purchased a holster for my sig 226. It was thinner plastic and it didn’t fit my gun all that great. Not sure if it still does, but at the time it came with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I went to return it and was unhappy when they said I had to pay a restocking fee. the woman at the front went to the back and then came back up front with a male co worker because I had expressed my dissatisfaction with the fee. Never again will I use them

Back
Top Bottom