Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Custom made knife

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm sure someone in here is a custom maker. I need someone who can make a knife for me from my design. Any takers?

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you ever get around Cumming, Olde Town Cutlery sells custom stuff from knife makers. You may be able reach out to them to and commission some work. I bought a custom knife from them and it’s top notch.

ODT member Pundy made me a beautiful knife last year and it came with a Kydex shealth he also made.
7C03E960-EC5C-4584-A210-78760A58617C.jpeg
Great guy!!

Well Tx, you need to be more specific about what you want. Most of us custom makers can make just about anything within reason. I don't work in stainless these days and not big on shiny plus I don't do folders anymore. However, if you know what you want and can be specific one of us can help you out for sure or point you in the right direction.
Just PM with details and or pics/drawing of what you have in mind for a quote or reference.

Don't believe you can go wrong with any of the makers listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom