• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom S&W 58 by Defensive Creations

Dave has started on my 58. He pulled the barrel, cut and crowned it. I had him cut it as short as he could while keeping the full-length ejector rod. 3”, give or take.

My barrel is the one indicated by the red arrow. The rest of the barrels are .38’s and .357’s that he’s working on......mostly S&W’s, but one is a Manurhin MR-88.

I’m still looking at grips........everything from walnut to ram’s horn. Ain’t made up my mind yet.

6F0ACC77-E4C7-4EDA-92F2-98FDD5DF00FE.jpeg

Lookee what showed up on the porch. Great load choice for what you are having made and its intended uses.These are a little more sedate than the 210 grain servings.Silvertip anything have always been one of my favorites especially in 9mm.I always thought an 'ole' school 220-240 grain cast bullet at around 1000-1100 fps as a superb loading thats cheap to make and would be easy on the firearm.

View attachment 2618798

I liked the brass beaded front sight I installed on my Glock 19 very much.Will have one for the 1911 and Hi-Power very soon.Want to hear a detailed range report on your 3" 41 once its 100%.Love the concept.

Back
Top Bottom