Item Gone: Cute dog found home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSouth

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Cute dog found home!!

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Dog found it’s home today!!!
thanks everyone

My wife in all her kindness pick up this dog on the side of the hwy. very sweet, loving dog. We are dog poor and don’t need another. She took it to the vet to have it scanned and no chip was to be found. So again in her kindness she got it’s vaccines and flea and tick stuff. It’s a healthy dog. Please ODT help a brother out and find this dog a home. I will deliver with food. We’re working on crate training and basic commands. She picked it up last Sunday. So someone needs this dog 08281E34-D538-47B7-B1A9-76EED59717B1.jpeg58AB3AC5-F19A-4D99-A03C-36927F634367.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Let me ask wife. We've been talking about getting a second so our buddy has a play partner.
Yep, I have two and the second one is the play partner for the other. They sure do have fun with each other and usually stay together. I know this little dog would appreaciate a loving home with a ready made friend.

Yep, I have two and the second one is the play partner for the other. They sure do have fun with each other and usually stay together. I know this little dog would appreaciate a loving home with a ready made friend.
Dogs definitely do better in pairs. But if you only need one, here she is!! Lol

,feel the same way. I am going to buy some property one day and do just that

I feel the same way. When I move to my retirement homestead I'm going to be known as the crazy old guy with a bunch of dogs.
Every dog deserves a home, not every home deserves a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom